Thursday, December 1, 2011

Driving home from work

I love my job. Being a hair and face artist. Really it is fun. I enjoy cutting and coloring hair... The time goes by fast and most days I don't have time to eat or take a break. For the past few weeks I still don't have time for those silly things but I have to make time to pump. It is so challenging breastfeeding and being separated from your baby. We are meant to be close to each other 24 hours a day. Technology, new inventions, and modern times we are so easily separated. Sure Lila will be "fine" oh course she is safe and with someone who loves her dearly. But no matter how much they love her they are not her mother. Three and four days a week is too much for me. I think the big deal for me right now is being over an hour away. The drive back home is painfully long. Every car in from of me is only in my way to see my baby. When I get home and see her, it only breaks my heart. I miss her so much and I know she needs me and I just am not there. Tears....

No comments:

Post a Comment